Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm a little impressed with myself

Ok look over to the right side of my blog. It's all of your updated blogs!!! I know, I know many of you have figured out how to do this forever ago. I will talk to someone one who I haven't seen for a while and try to catch up with them, and they will say, oh yeah, I read that in your blog. I've always thought how do people have the time to actually keep up with everyone else's blogs. Now I know, the secret is out. This is great!

2 comments:

  1. I still have to figure this one out...how do you do it? Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the page configuration page in layout. Add a widgit? and one of them is my blog list (or something like that) then you just add blog addresses and they magically appear. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete