Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

So, does anyone need a cake?

I am making a ball shaped cake for my cake class this weekend and I certainly don't want a whole cake just sitting around the house. If anyone is in need of a boy cake this weekend I'd be happy to donate it. I can ice it into any ball one would desire. I'm not promising it will be great remember I am in Level one and I ditched the first class, but let me know and the cake is yours.

3 comments:

  1. Could it make it til Sunday? That's Toby's birthday. I will gladly take it off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just kidding - Toby wanted a Wall - E cake, so I ordered him one. Spoiled kid. Thanks, anyway, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem I was just about to call you and see what kind he wanted. We can always have it for sunday dinner.

    ReplyDelete