Just in case you may not know I am having a Lia Sophia Party at my house at 1 pm this Saturday. If you don't know what that is it's super cute jewelry. This is a perfect opportunity to do a little Christmas shopping for others or yourself or just come and hang out with some yummy goodies.
So I had a dream the other night that I forgot to clean my house for the party. Does that mean that I have become a true house wife?
The Parable of the Ears
-
When my 4th child was born, he was blessed with a set of ears that looked
liked open doors on a taxi cab. He looked like he had his own set of
satellite di...
1 year ago

I am hoping to come for a little bit. Jared is at thechurch all day, so if I can get someone to eatch my munchkins, I will be there!
ReplyDelete