Potty training Sam has been a very long, long, long ordeal and still not accomplished. He started being interested in the potty last summer and since he was still pretty young we didn't totally push it yet, then last fall we rocked his world with a new sister and everything went shall we say, down the toilet. We are starting to get closer to accomplishing this feat once again so his underwear has been pretty
accessible.
Brodi has been
fascinated by it, although she can't quite figure out what it is used for.

Are they shirts?

Are they
bracelets?

Are they socks?
We'll figure it out someday.
(For all those who may be concerned the underwear shown in these pictures are clean, and quite frankly have probably never even been worn.)
With all of our moving around...I think that Kimball is finally potty trained...and he regresses! I understand your frustration! I keep reminding myself that everyone is potty trained by the time they are in kindergarten!
ReplyDeleteLol. :) That is so cute! I feel your pain with the potty training. We are still working on Grace, and she starts kindergarten this fall and has to be potty trained. But so far, she has no use for it. I swear, she may go off to college still in diapers at this rate. :}
ReplyDelete