This week Sam's preschool class went on a field trip to the Zoo. Sam was so excited to go to the Zoo with Miss Janelle and his school friends. I knew that he liked Miss Janelle, his teacher, but until the zoo trip I didn't realize how much he loved her. He wanted to sit by her on the train instead of me. I'm not sure how I feel about him having this other "woman" in his life. :) He also loves our mother's helper Miranda and most of the time
BJ and I come home he says, "No Miranda stay, you go." I guess it sure does beat him crying every time I had to leave.
Brodi will still cling to me when I go so at least I get a healthy amount of guilt for leaving from that. We were thinking about finding a preschool that is a little closer next year, but after seeing how much he loves his teacher I think we are going to stick with where we are.

Sam with all of his school friends. Most of his class is made up of girls.

You can't really see him in this picture but behind the zebra that is eating is a baby zebra that had just been born that morning. He was so cute.

What Zoo trip is complete without a train ride.

Sam and Miss Janelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment