Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Where would you sleep?

Sam has 2 choices when he goes to bed at night. "Do you want to sleep in your bed, or your tent?" I bet you will never guess what his choice usually is....the tent. However, sometimes it switches and we will put him to bed in the tent and go and check on him and he will be in his bed, or vice versa.

We went shopping for a family the other night. Sam had never had so much fun shopping in his life. The only way that we could get him out of the stores was to tell him we were going to find more tents.

When we bought the tent, we set it up in our living room. Good thing Sam had on a pull up because he probably did pee his pants. No kidding for 10 minutes while BJ and I were setting it up he chanted, "A tent, a tent, a tent, a tent, a tent...."

I think we have a natural born camper, now if his parent would just taking him camping!
Sam's Tent. We do have the mattress from his old crib in there, so he is actually sleeping on a bed.
Sam's boring bed.

1 comment:

  1. Moroni has that same tent! We use it as his "quiet spot" for when he gets stressed. It's worked out wonderfully. I think if he had a choice to sleep in it, he would jump on it.

    ReplyDelete