Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Balloon Fight.

I'm sure like all little kids Sam loves balloons. He made a fabulous discovery the other day. I had a balloon pump and a bunch of old twisting balloons in a box. About the only thing I can remember how to make with twisting balloons is swords ( a pretty no brainer) so I pumped them all up and we had a glorious balloon fight. Balloons create static and since I no doubt have the longest hair in the house right now my hair started to stick up. I guess that means I lost

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny that you blogged about balloons and your balloon twisting days. Just the other day a balloon twister person came up to Chris and I in a restaurant and it made me think of you :). I'm so happy you still remember how to twist a sword. Your hair looks very cute when it's full of static!

    ReplyDelete