Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shout outs all around


So I was perusing the blog that I setup a few months back and noticed it has become a lot more feminine. Thank you to my lovely wife who has added some nice color and layout coordination, and especially the great pics of our little Sam. So, here is a shout out to her and her mad design skills!


I also would like to send a shout out to big Sam (no, that isn't a fat joke). When I lived in Utah I had this wacky roommate named Sam. Turned out we became the best of friends. In fact, according to his grandma neither of us got married until a little later in life because we were having too much fun "partying". Nonetheless, Sam is now older, wiser and engaged to a wonderful girl named Heather. I want to give a shout out to Sam and Heather and wish them the best. The picture above is of big and little Sam together last Halloween.




2 comments:

  1. Wow--congrats to Sam. Please pass along my congratulations to him.

    Um, you have the cutest little boy! I enjoy "peeking" in on your lives from time to time--sorry I rarely comment--I'll be better about that.

    Anyway, Sam is adorable and look forward to seeing even more photos of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittany for thinking I am so adorable. I am not sure what my wife (we are now married!) will think about you wanting more pictures of me! :)

    ReplyDelete