
Sam learned a new skill at the UPS store today. We were waiting for the UPS store boys to make some copies for us (they were taking a really long time). Sam got pretty restless and I noticed that there was a little table with some toys at it. I must not be the only one with a child who had to wait for 16 year old boys to figure out how to make a copy. Sam started pushing the chair around on his knees. I stood him up turned the chair around and he started pushing it around standing up. You can't see his face but he is really pleased with himself. Holly, Claire's prayers must have worked. He pushed his bus around for a second at home but was more interested in sitting on it and pushing the musical buttons over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I was glad I had my cell phone and even gladder that I figured out how to upload it onto my computer. He isn't walking yet, but he's one more STEP closer (LOL I kill myself).

Yeah Sam! We're so proud of you! My girls frequent those toys often!! :) Gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteHe'll be walking before you know it! Good job, Sam!
ReplyDeleteLove, Nana