
After previewing this blog entry I noticed that you couldn't see the detail of the picture, here is the picture without the layout. Notice how Sam's in color and in focus and everything else is only tinted and out of focus. Wow, how did I do that?! I love Photoshop and the magic of layering.


Here is the picture without any effects.
We have been spending the holiday weekend in Pine, AZ. It has been so nice to be in the cool weather. Sam has even gone to bed pretty well for the most part. Last night BJ and I got brave and decided that Sam needed a hair cut and with Aunt Jen in Georgia we were going to cut his hair ourselves. It's nothing fancy all we could manage was buzzing it with a number 4. The problem was that one of the things Sam does for comfort is run his fingers through his hair. We grossly underestimated how much comfort this gives him. It took him an hour to get to sleep last night and then woke up about 1:30 am and we couldn't get him back to sleep until about 4am. BJ and I took turns sleeping while the other one held Sam. He would reach his little had into our hair to run his fingers through it. We can't recall that Sam has ever had a night that rough. Even when he was a newborn he would wake up in the middle of the night but it was pretty easy to get him to sleep. Needless to say, we won't be cutting Sam's hair that short for a very long time. We haven't taken a picture of him yet or I would include it. We hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment