I did it. I am very happy to report that I completed my MBA last week. It has been a goal of mine to get an MBA since high school and although life has taken a little different direction for me career wise than I started out with, I completed one of my life goals. I highly reccomend it, it feels good.
Thanks to my sweet wife who was very patient while I stepped out of many family activities for a while in order to complete this.
The Parable of the Ears
-
When my 4th child was born, he was blessed with a set of ears that looked
liked open doors on a taxi cab. He looked like he had his own set of
satellite di...
1 year ago

Congrats, BJ!! Very very exciting for you--way to go.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is a big accomplishment! Your family is so cute!
ReplyDeleteNice job. It must be so nice to FINALLY be done!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to one of the greatest friends in the world!
ReplyDelete