When
BJ and I moved to our house nearly 5 and 1/2 years ago we didn't know that we were lucky
enough to move onto one of the best
streets in Mesa. We have the friendliest neighbors and every year we have an annual block party. We have our street
barricaded off and have an afternoon of not worrying about the kids running into the streets. We set up bouncers and just enjoy getting to know each other. This was
Brodi's first year at the block party. She had so much fun. For one thing the twelve year old girls took charge of her and she got to be dolled all afternoon by the big girls.

Here is
Brodi's new friend Rachel. One of the mom's did all of the girls hair. I think that
Brodi should have gotten an award for the craziest hair style.

Here's our motorcycle babe drinking her
sippy cup.

Yummy, yummy cupcake ice cream cones.
Here is Sam with his friend Boston. She is also in his Nursery class.
OK..so jealous!! I will miss the street parties and the great neighborhood that we miss terribly! Love Brodi's hair- so fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou are right, you do live in a fantastic area! Your kiddos are so cute, Shannon!
ReplyDeleteTotally cute! And I am SO stealing that cupcake icecream cone idea...GENIUS!
ReplyDelete