We had originally planned on having a family party for Sam the day after of his birthday, but due to rain storm we postponed it until the next Saturday.
Our little train obsessed boy got a train cake for his birthday. The whole time I was making it I just kept thinking, I only have to impress a 3 year old and he is impressed when we cut sandwiches to kind of resemble a train. He loved the cake and spent a lot of time just staring at it. Three year old don't care that there are crumbs in the frosting.
Sam with Nana and Grandma Kerilyn.Here are Sam and Brodi with all 4 of their Grandmas in the Valley. We love Grandmas. Who can have too many, really? Grandma Hansen, Grandma Shine, Nana, and Grandma Roth.
I love this. Apparently Sam doesn't like Ding Dongs. He took a bite and put it back on the train.


Shannon,
ReplyDeleteThat cake is soooo cute! Happy Birthday to Sam! You have such great photos and graphics. You make me want to blog. Of course, first I'd better catch up on my procrastinated canning projects. My stored carrots are all rooting in the warming weather, and it's now or never on finishing applesauce. I've done 15 quarts this week.
Suzy
Happy Birthday to Sam! It was a darling cake - I have some cute pictures of him staring at it!
ReplyDelete