Yesterday I had to do a make up appointment at the clinic that I work at. In the break room there was a box of See's lollipops. I just couldn't resist that so I grabbed one and headed for home while sucking on my sucker. When I got home Sam saw that I had a sucker so I let him have a lick of it and then gave him a dum-dum so that he could have a sucker too. A little while later as we were busy sucking on our suckers Sam came over to me and pulled my sucker out of my mouth, put it in his mouth and refused to give it back to me. As I kept trying to get my yummy See's sucker back from him he decided to trade me and handed me is nearly gone grubby sucker with a warped stick. He's no dummy he knows the good candy.





That's right Sam, don't let mommy fool you into thinking any kind of candy is good... gold standard my friend. Gold standard. Except nothing less.
ReplyDeleteThat top picture is hilarious - he looks so sly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart kid! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteGo Sam! He's being well-trained! He's such a cute boy!
ReplyDeletecute pictures!
ReplyDeleteHe's no dummy!! You go Sam.
ReplyDelete