
Sam is just so cute!! This weekend Sam has started trying to give kisses. It is so cute because they are very slow and calculated as he moves for a slobbery wet one. We'll have to work on that if he hasn't gotten better by the time he gets off his mission (until then I'm fine with him scaring off the girls). For all those who have teased me about having a ball at the end of my nose (namely my fabulous sisters) will be happy to know that Sam found it. While trying to give me a kiss he bite down on the end of my nose and started to gnaw. I was laughing so hard I could get him off. He has quite a bite. Good thing he doesn't have teeth yet. I just love Sam so much. He cracks me up all day long. I never realized how much I would love someone who wakes me up at all hours of the night, pees on me, poops on me, spits on me, throws up on me, and demands my attention at all times. He just brings so much into my life. I love being a mommy!!!!!

Hey guys! Found your blog, congrats on everything! Hope all is well, great pictures of Sam!
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest baby. Kade has definitley made him his BFF! Thanks for being such a great friend Sam.
ReplyDelete