Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Mesmerizing glare...

Last night (Thursday) Shannon and I sat down to pick a new picture for the main picture for this site. We looked and looked through the hundreds of Sam that we have taken and he is not smiling in many of them. I feel compelled to explain that he does smile and laugh a lot, he really does. As soon as we pull out the camera though he gets that mesmerized look that you see in many of the pictures below. Granted, that look is really cute but his smile is even cuter. I am therefore going to make it a point to figure out how to get him to smile for the camera. Some of you experienced parents are probably thinking to yourselves "yeah right, like you can force a baby to smile when YOU want them to" but I am going to give it a go anyway. I'll be sure to follow up on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment