Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Sam's first flight









For all of you die hards who check often sorry we haven't posted in a while. We have been on vacation. We took Sam on a plane for the very first time. We included a picture from actually inside the plane. He did very well. We made it to three family reunions over the course of the week and many other family gatherings. We were very fortunate to stay with Grandpa and Grandma Clark in their nice home. I think the coolest part of the trip was being able to see Sam interact with other kids. Anytime there were little boy cousins around he got very happy and wanted to go run around with them and became a little chatter box. To his dismay, he is not yet able to walk and run or speak English. We are working on those still and I'm sure he will be a pro here before too long. The last picture is Sam and I in the SLC airport. As you can see, vacation wore him out pretty good. He was excited to get back to his crib and familiar surroundings.



Sure was fun to see so many friends and family!

4 comments:

  1. YOu guys are so CUTE! Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! You told me what it was once, I'm surprised I remembered!
    Sam is such a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shannon - Eric just found your blog linked from someone else's (The Shannons?). I can't believe how big Sam is getting. WOW. So cute. You can find my blog via Eric's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I was looking through your pictures, and Toby kept saying, "Shannon! Shannon!" I think he misses you :)

    ReplyDelete