Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Young Woman Sleepover






This last weekend we brought the Young Women from our ward to Bryan and Karen's cabin. It was very fun. I thought it was a very successful activity. No one got hurt (physically or more importantly emotionally!), there was enough food, enough places to sleep, and the girls even liked the hike. I just love the Young Women of our ward. It is so fun to be the Young Womens president. Our girls are awesome. Every time I go to the mall and see what other girls their age are wearing I am impressed at how modest each of them are. Being in AZ that is quite a feat. I never thought that I would ever say that when I was that age the world was so different and we didn't have a portion of the temptations that the youth have today, but it is so true. The youth in the church are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment