Here is our little boy. He is 4 months and growing. For whatever reason he has decided that he likes to sleep with his head arched back. It doesn't look very comfortable to me, but as long as he is sleeping...
The Parable of the Ears
-
When my 4th child was born, he was blessed with a set of ears that looked
liked open doors on a taxi cab. He looked like he had his own set of
satellite di...
A Torch Against the Night (9780008160340)
-
'Tahir spins a captivating, heart-pounding fantasy' Us Weekly
The sequel to the explosive New York Times bestselling debut AN EMBER IN
THE ASHES, that's ...
Winter: That's a Wrap
-
Old man winter is loosening his grip over the state of Maine, and warmer
days are ahead. Those moments where you look forward to a 40 degree day!
Here are ...
November 2016
-
Abby and I saw the "Trolls" movie one night when Russ was out of town and
Noah was on a campout. It was the cutest movie and we had to go get some
troll t...
Spontaneous Disneyland Trip
-
This past weekend was a fun one. I got to sneak away with my daughter
Sammi and two good friends, Kim and Kaye. We drove to California Sunday,
hit Disn...
Christmas Break Shenanigans
-
Kylie had her first Club Volleyball tournament...she played great and they
ended up 2nd place. We LOVE having friends on her team!!
Lexi got...
Happy 8th Birthday, Nate the Great!
-
Eight years ago today, unbeknownst to us, a teeny-tiny little boy was born
fifteen weeks early and with a host of medical issues.
When Nate was a few day...
Writing in My Cocoon
-
I have over 1400 posts on this blog. Most of them occurred when I was a
stay at home mom with three little kids. That stage feels like a long time
ago. Al...
Broken Arms and Recitals!
-
The first week in December, Tyler, Tiffany and family went to Colorado on
a ski trip. They were having a wonderful time with all of Tiff's family and
the ...
Garth & Kat…the remake...
-
We've had the privilege to have my best friend Sarah Rogers and her son
Miles stay at our house since the end of January (until mid March when
Sarah gets m...
D.A.R.E. graduation
-
On Tuesday Grace graduated from D.A.R.E. There was a whole ceremony. Miss
Murray spoke and the mayor with the handle bar mustache. We also heard
from the...
Fern Hill
-
Well, for now, I'm going to try embedding the video of a piece that my
choir, Cantilena, performed yesterday.
The piece is Fern Hill, written by John Corig...
Still Hanging
-
Wow! I haven't posted in 10 months. No excuses, just lazy. But we're still
hanging in there. Living in Eagar with mixed emotions. Glad that the
weather is ...
OK, This is Ridiculous
-
So I don't know how it got conveyed that Megan and I don't want to tell
anyone what we're having. Nothing could be farther from the truth. We wish
someone ...
Tammy's FAILblog!
-
Count on us to make a trip to WalMart an adventure...
"*Wooooops!!! says the MomOnWheelZ!*"
My children have found such interesting ways to take advantage...
Ugh... and January/February
-
Well know I remember why I took such a long break from blogging - my dang
computer (who I have officially re-named Voldemort). It refuses to
download pict...
Family Pictures October 2011
-
Thanks to my brother, Bryan and his wife, Karin for snapping these pics of
us back in October. They were so patient and ended up taking a bunch,
despite ou...
Arizona trip- Wikieup stop
-
The trip to Phoenix is not a great one- through the desert but there are a
few spots you can make on the way there or back. We had to make a stop in
Wikieu...
GO GREEN GECKOS!
-
Gracie running to the goal!
Gracie getting ready to kick the ball. She loves to run up and kick the
ball as hard as she can!
Gracie, ready to go to h...
Pictures!
-
We couldn't load them on here directly but we opened a Flickr account under
"tscrandall" so check out our pictures there. We don't know much about
Flickr s...
Jog-a-Thon
-
My boys had a jog-a-thon at school on friday! Both of them could hardly
sleep the night before because they were so excited! Brayden even wore his
short so...
Christmas at the Cluffs 2010
-
Since we were going to be in California for Christmas Eve and Christmas, we
celebrated Christmas with Jeremiah's family the Monday before Christmas.
The...
Beehive Article about the Regional Conference
-
Make sure to check out the article in the Beehive newspaper about our most
recent FSA SW Regional Conference that was held in Tempe in October.
Special th...
Firsts
-
This is the first blogpost I am completing in several months, though it's
not the first I've started. In my defense, we have been moving and all
sorts of f...
So Long Hair
-
So today was a busy day... Shea came over this morning and gave Loch, Brae
and Ash hair cuts, we finished packing, cleaned and ran a ton of errands...
By 5...
Hyrum Dee Hansen childhood (Our Grandfather)
-
Hyrum Dee Hansen 6months old.
Verl & Dee Hansen.
Beth, Verl & Dee Hansen.
2nd boy Dee Hansen.
Dee Hansen, Leon Holman & Ellis Holman.
Top boy is Paul Ma...
Blog Still Closed
-
So the blog is still closed, but to enter this design contest I had to post
it on a blog. That's why it's on there. If it makes it past the first
round, I'...
WE MOVED BLOGS
-
Our new blog is now rmnelsonfam.blogspot.com. If we've missed you go ahead
and leave your address and we will add you to our private blog.
ps, if you are l...
Ice scream, you scream, we all scream for ...
-
AN ICE CREAM PARTY!!!
So for those of you who haven't heard, I won an ice cream party from
Dreyer's Slow Churned ice cream. I entered the contest in May, a...
More pictures of Bella and Sophie
-
Big sister Sophie checking out Bella.
She approves!
We're framing this one!
Dr. Grady, Elizabeth's doctor who delivered Bella. Very few doctors (in
Ca...
Moving Day
-
I’ve packed up the moving van, and set up shop in my new neighborhood.
Yep, it’s true. I’m moving my blog again – back to Blogger. I know it’s
annoying ...
No comments:
Post a Comment