The superising thing to me about living in the hot desert if Arizona is that we really can grow things here and it is a very agricultural place, but we just grow things at different times than otheer places. The girls and I went Agritopia Farms to pick peaches at their orchard. I think they were pretty impressed to see where peaches actually come from. When we git home I asked Hannah if she wanted some peach and she headed straight to the refridgerator to look for the canned peaches :) Since we were off to a farm I didn't reduce Hannah's hair.
The Parable of the Ears
-
When my 4th child was born, he was blessed with a set of ears that looked
liked open doors on a taxi cab. He looked like he had his own set of
satellite di...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment