Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Preschool Field Trip

Sam and Brodi went on a preschool field trip to Basha's Grocery Store with their preschool class. They had a lot of fun learning about the different jobs that grocery store workers have. I learned several things too such as, at Bashas you can have them cut open a watermelon for you before you buy it to see if it is any good, also they have a daycare at the store. I PROMISED the kids that I could we could go back to the grocery store sometime so that they could go into the daycare. I don't think before I had kids I thought I could spend 90 minutes at a grocery store, but now I really think I could, just walking slowly though the isles enjoying the fact that no one is whining. Ah bliss.

Sam and Brodi getting ready to go.


Everyone on the tour had to wear a hair net or hat including Hannah. I just hadn't put mine on yet.

Sam and Brodi watching a baker decorate a cake.

Silly Brodi.

Silly Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment