We finally had the court hearing for Brodi's adoption, so she is officially Brodi Michelle Watkins now. We are so excited to have her as a permenant member of our family!! She keeps us busy but is such a sweet girl. She constantly makes us laugh as I think she is half prissy girl and half tom boy. She loves trains almost as much as Sam, except that she will lay them on their sides and cover them with wipes so that they can go night night. She and Sam also have developed a love for the Wicked soundtrack and will actually sing along to the songs. We just love our little girl. She has our hearts wrapped around her little finger.
We are planning on having her sealing around Thanksgiving.
Yeah our new little family. Brodi was not too happy in the court room.

Here we are right out side of the courtroom. Everyone is much happier.
Congrats! That must have been an awesome experience!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog address on facebook and I've been reading about what you've been up to. It's fun to see you and your cute family in pictures and read about what you are doing now.
Isn't being a parent the best!!!
Thrilling to hear!! You guys are awesome! I love hearing about your family grow.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family!! I LOVE it! Even so excited for your next little one!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteAre you coming to National FSA???
That's awesome Shannon! I'm so happy for your family.
ReplyDeleteJust the other night I was talking with a couple of friends, one of whom is adopted & the other has an adopted brother. The one said how amazing it is to know that you were chosen to be part of a family. You have a great family!!! Thanks for sharing :)
That is a very lucky little girl. Your family is so cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete