Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Day of School

To commemorate Sam's last day of preschool I had to share this cute video of him reading one of his favorite books. This is a book we read together every night so I know that he has it memorized but not too shabby for a 3 year old. We are so proud of our Sam. He has made so much progress this year. It seemed like just a little while ago that I was posting about his first day of preschool. At that time he still had a speech therapist coming to the house and was picking up a lot of words, but still had a really basic vocabulary, our lover of the alphabet is now quite a talker and reads some sight words. He can also write his name. Such a smart kid. We are so proud of you Sam!!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't get your video going. :(

    It was fun having you guys, even for just one night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..It works on my computer Mal. Maybe try a different computer because it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete