Here is Sam sporting an ice cream cake goatee.
Brodi also really enjoyed the ice cream cake.
Sam and Uncle Ty with matching goatees. Sorry Ty you will have to work on yours.
Sam and his best buddy cousin Sadie.
BJ's birthday was last sunday. As usual he wanted to keep things low key and simple. We went to his parents house to have dinner that night. He is pretty excited to be entering his mid thirties right now, 33, I don't think that is really midthirties, but whatever, he started telling me that I was in my midthirties after 31.
I am so lucky to have a BJ as my husband. He is greatest man. One of the first things I ever noticed about him was his goodnes and integrety. He has failed to disapoint me.In the 6 years that we have been together now he has remained the same way. Girls, I really won out when I married BJ. After nearly 6 years of marriage we have never had a fight, discussions of course but we just never fight. He has been so supportive of me throughout the trials that we have faced in our marriage. I am so greatful to have him and hope he had a wonderful birthday. He will be so embarassed that I am writing this on our blog but that's what he gets for being so incredible.


Happy birthday, BJ.
ReplyDeleteI can tell Sam's gonna have to fight off the girls with that goatee. It's pretty striking.
Happy belated birthday!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, anything you can tell us about the Detroit Michigan mission would be great. I haven't been able to even find out what the boundaries are but I'm sure it's in Mary's mission papers. What ever you can pass on....demographics, weather, etc would be awesome!!