Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Temple lights

Here are a couple of pictures of us at the Mesa Temple lights.

This is our little Jacob Marley from the Christmas Carol. Brodi found a couple of long stands of beaded tree garland. She insisted on wearing them around her neck like a necklace, but she kept on stepping on the beads, hurting her feet, then tripping, but did not want to give them up. This is after we saved her from the longer stands. She reminded us of Jacob Marley carrying around his chains.


Here is Brodi at the temple lights.

Here we all are.

Sam checking out the lights in his warm coat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE family! Brodi is ADORABLE! I can't believe how big Sam is. He was so tiny when I saw him last. CONGRATS your guys! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete