Today was Sam's first day of preschool. We have been talking about it forever so it didn't really hit me until today. I think like all mom's I cried all the way home from dropping him off. His teacher said he did really good, although he wanted to eat his lunch about 9:00. Somehow he knew that I had put peaches in there and talked about them all the way until it was time to eat lunch.

Here he is ready to go.

This would be Sam's lunch bag, not his back pack, just to bring things to scale.

Ready or not, here we go.....

Sam is picking out some sandpaper letters with Ms. Janelle.
Ms. Janelle is showing Sam how to wet his sponge.
(Ok. I have to make one small comment on how I posted something the actual day that it happened. Yeah me, maybe there is something to this having a child go to school.)

Sam, you look like such a big boy! We hope you had a fun day at preschool. Ethan can't wait to hear all about it once the two of you can hold a conversation :) We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay for Sam. He'll do great in pre-school!
ReplyDeleteSam, you looks great ...
ReplyDelete___________________
Melvin
Instant loans at an attractive low rates