We are so proud of Sam in the last month Sam has started using so many new words. He will use at least one new word a day it seems. We have been keeping a list on the fridge of the words he is using and in one month has doubled what he was using before. He is also using mostly 2 word phrases, his SLP mom is so proud.
BJ and I have enrolled Sam into preschool for the fall. So crazy. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. We really researched it a lot. I never thought I would be the type of person that would care about her preschooler education, but I have to admit I toured 4 different preschools before we decided on one. With Sam's learning style (how he will totally focus on learning his ABC or numbers until he has mastered them etc) that we decided that he would really fit into a Montessori preschool. While touring the schools Sam would walk into the classrooms in utter amazement at how they have letters on the wall that you can trace with your finger. This kid loves the alphabet and numbers so much. He would actually cry when it was time for him to go, that's a good sign right. He is going to go to school for 3 mornings a week. With strict Montessori they are suppose to attend 5 days a week, but we just don't think we are ready to send him off to school for that long. He will only be 2 1/2. He is enrolled at Montessori Children's Garden (http://www.montessorichildrensgarden.blogspot.com/). It is run out of the owners basement. We thought that would be more of an intimate group. He starts on Aug 12. So crazy, my baby's going to school!!
The Parable of the Ears
-
When my 4th child was born, he was blessed with a set of ears that looked
liked open doors on a taxi cab. He looked like he had his own set of
satellite di...
1 year ago

Hurray for Sam! How fun that he is talking more and more. :) His mom's SLP friend is very excited for her and him!
ReplyDeleteHi! Just clicked on the link to the preschool site but it came up as some huge religious site. I realized there isn't an 's' in blogspot in the link...just so ya know. The school looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteGirl, just make sure not to let your baby around them Davidson kids. He'll pick up some new words from them little hoodlums that you won't like.
ReplyDelete