Sam turned 2 years old on February 27. We can hardly believe it! He has become such a fun kid. He keeps us laughing and entertained all the time. He has become our alphabet fiend. As I have posted before he can identify the entire alphabet and probably knows the names or sounds of at least 1/2 the letters. He is so funny because he will spot letters in the craziest places. For instance he will turn his tent on it's side and tell us "D" because the arch on the door does in fact make a "D". This morning I gave him a graham cracker and he looked at it and told me I. I realized he was looking at the perforation down the middle of it. Os are anything that is a circle. We were getting into the van yesterday and Sam noticed a shrub that had been cut in a circle and pointed out O. I don't know what it is about letters that he loves so much but they almost rival balls, his other great love.
We just love our little Sam so much. We think of the miracle that he is in our lives daily and are so honored to be his Mama and Da. We can hardly believe that it has been 2 years since he came into our lives. We are so grateful for adoption. We so sincerely love the people that have come into our lives through it. I always think if what someone said in a workshop that we attended while be were getting certified to adopt, "Before adoption you underestimate your capacity to love."




He's so cute! It was great to see you guys briefly a few Sundays ago!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sam! Kimball would love to play balls with you!
ReplyDelete