(I have absolutely no idea why my text is underlined, I swear my site is possessed, I am going to just not care.) So I really have been trying to update this for the past few weeks. You you just get everything at once. Sam is just as cute as he ever has been. He makes me laugh because lately he has discovered our shadows when we go for a walk and loves to chase the Mama. Every time he does this is makes me think of Peter Pan and how I just really don't know if I want Sam to grow up. Certainly not as fast as he is lately. I have to admit that it is crazy to see Sam with other kids, being a kid. Last week he didn't even cry going into nursery. Here are some updated pictures of Sam just being Sam.
Sam agrees with me that the best part of making brownies is licking the bowl afterwards. There isn't anything quite like brownie, cookie, or cake batter.

This would have been a really cute picture, but
BJ and I disturbed Sam while he was trying to blow bubbles that he got for Valentines Day. We are at my family's valentine party.

My
independent Sam. It nearly killed me but I let Sam go through the cave at the zoo all by himself. This is him emerging pretty darn proud of himself. I think it's more hard for me to let Sam be
independent than it is for him to do things by himself.

Sam has just loved to play with his cousins lately. Here he is with most of his Watkins cousins.

While Sam's Iowa cousins were visiting we had four 2 year
olds around. So we decided to have a 2 year old party for them. They are all within a few months of each other. This is a cake I made for them (I just make a blog with some of my other cakes at
cakesarefun.blogspot.com).

We found out why the tradition to have one year
olds dig into their cakes is a lot more fun. At 2 kids start having more manners and what to use forks and stuff like that. It's not quite the same.


Gosh, what a cute kid!
haha, love the pics
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Sam is!! What a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete