Those who know me well know that I have an uncanny knack of strange things happening to me. For example, when I was in Paris several years ago a friend and I were at the Eiffel tower and I noticed that some street vendors were selling these wind up pigeons that would fly around, I said to my friend "Just you wait one of those pigeons is going to whack me in the head". Not 5 minutes later we were in the middle of a crowd and sure enough one of those pigeons comes flying by and whacks me in the head. If you have ever seen the movie "Pure Luck" with Martin Shorts, it's kind of like that.
Ok so I spent 1/2 the evening updating our blog just to find out I some how created a new blog and posted it to that, BJ just came and asked how I did that and I tell you I have no idea. I'm telling you I had some weird background from the Cutest Blog on the block on it and everything. I am completely mystified. All I can say is I dare not try it again tonight so you will just have to wait anxiously to read it until I repost everything later, maybe tomorrow....if I'm very brave.
The Parable of the Ears
-
When my 4th child was born, he was blessed with a set of ears that looked
liked open doors on a taxi cab. He looked like he had his own set of
satellite di...
1 year ago

Hahaha! That is very weird, that's for sure!
ReplyDelete