
This morning Sam wondered off by himself. This could only mean 2 things he is going poopy or he is getting into something really good. I started to hear a grunting sound and figured it was reason number one. Getting ready to change a diaper I followed the sound to the closed bathroom door, never a good sign. I tried opening the door but he had opened up the drawer in the sink closest to the door so it would only open a crack. I peeked in the crack to find Sam sitting on the potty chair that we were given just grunting away. When he was finished he closed the drawer and let himself out. Sure enough he needed a diaper change.

Wow, way to go Sam! I hope it's that easy potty training him! He definitely is a smarty pants and so CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWe ended up removing the drawer by the door in the bathroom because our almost 3 year old would "lock" himself in and wash his hands forever and not let us in. He still isn't potty trained. Argg... best of luck.
ReplyDelete