Hello everyone. We know, we know, we have finally been
guilted enough to update our blog. We have been pretty busy with other projects.
BJ is finishing his last class for his MBA. Yahoo!!! We have decided that after he graduates we are going to start actively
pursuing another adoption. So I have been busy with our website and new
birthparent letter. This might be the cause of me not updating our blog because I have been doing a lot of writing about ourselves and there is only so much of that you can do. Our website is
http://www.meetthewatkins.com/. Check it out. It is finally up to a point were there is content on it. This project has made me learn not only Adobe
Dreamweaver but
Photoshop as well. I have found that I love digital
scrapbooking (Thus another reason I have not been diligent). Here is a cute layout of Sam being one.
He is just so much fun. He loves balls. That is an understatement. We will walk into
Lowes and he will see those little round cameras on the ceiling and
announce "Ball, Ball". He loves the fuse ball table. A few weeks ago,
BJ got home to
relieve our babysitter to find Sam crying and saying, "Ball, Ball, Ball". She told
BJ that she has given him every ball in the house and he is just not happy.
BJ put him in the chair we have pulled up to the fuse ball. He sighed and started spinning the players. She said "Oh, now why didn't I think of that ball, I wondered why you had the chair there. There is a picture of him in the bottom picture. It might be kind of small. Sam is pulling at my arm right now so I guess I better go.
Sister Watkins!
ReplyDeleteSam has gotten so big! i love the web site that you had made it is way good/cute! keep up the great work!
So good to see an update from you! Your little Sam is a doll. We are very excited that you are planning to adopt again. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete