Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sam's 1st Birthday!!!

Yes, yes, I know, it's hard to believe but Sam just turned one last Wednesday. The biggest event was Mom and Dad have finally relented and let Sam have high doses of sugar for the first time. True to form, Sam ate a little but then squished the rest between his fingers. He's just not that big of an eater. At one we are already resorting to the PB and J alternative if we can't get him to eat anything else. He loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The entire time he eats them he says "mmmm, mmmm, mmmm". He is just such a fun little guy. I could go on and on and on about all the funny things he does all day long, but it just wouldn't translate. Here are some of pictures of the highlights of his birthday and party.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest birthday cake I have ever seen! Okay, you have the cutest boy I have ever seen, too! It was great to see you guys. We look forward to our next reunion!

    ReplyDelete