Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pictures with Santa

I realized I never put up any pictures with Santa. He wasn't so sure about this jolly old fat man in red, but got some good looks at him and was amazed at the resemblance to his Uncle Tyler.


Hmmmmmmm. I guess we'll go home and think about that one for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I am shocked... I thought all kids SCREAMED and CRIED when they sat on Santa's Lap.. I guess NOT when Santa' is your UNCLE.. or maybe my kids are just cry babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon- Hey there, It's Kellie Elzinga! I ran across your blog while looking at someone elses from the ward. Hope you don't mind that I browsed?! I would love to add your address to my friends and fam list if you don't mind. Let me know! If interested...our blog address is quelliequints.blogspot.com
    See ya around -Kell

    ReplyDelete